I've backported the current Wikitcl formatting to the version I use. Additionally, I've imported some of Steve R.'s patches. The patch is here: http://www.rkeene.org/projects/info/resources/projects/wikit/formatting/wikit-betterformatting-7wikitcl+stever+rsk.diff
The changes to the Wikitcl "format.tcl" can be found here (this is probably not useful to anyone): http://www.rkeene.org/projects/info/resources/projects/wikit/formatting/wikitcl-format-3wikitcl+stever+rsk.diff
The major changes in this patch are:
- The ability to create nested lists (ordered or unordered)
- The ability to change the footer for the web page
- In the "Web Settings" set FooterText to append something to the existing footer;
- Set FooterTextReplacement to replace the text entirely, using command and variable substitution ($Search translates into a link to the Search page and the text "Search -", for example)
- The ability to create links to other sites without being a numbered and bracketed link. The preferred format is URL%|%Text%|%, but alternatively you can use [URL | Text]
- The ability to include one Wiki page in another. The syntax is [@include Page] on a line by itself.
- The ability to put comments in the text of a Wiki entry. The syntax is three hashes (###) at the beginning of the line.
- Slightly improved CSS for links